The program committee of the 6th Gadjah Mada International Conference on Economics and Business (GamaICEB) invites authors to submit their full paper for presentation at the 6th GamaICEB 2018, and get the change to win the Best Paper Award.
We welcome empirical or conceptual contributions with any methods or approach, particularly those that are relevant to economic and business issues, in this area that may focus on topics including, but not limited to, the following:
- Digital economy and e-commerce
- Creative economy in the digitalized world
- Fostering digital economy through local content development
- Accounting 4.0: Accounting in a disruptive technology era
- The contribution of digital economy society development
- The future of work: disruption of labor
- Digitization of globalization
- Digitalization for growth, productivity, and innovation
The paper must be written in good academic English. Spelling follows Webster’s International Dictionary. To ensure an anonymous review, authors should not identify themselves directly or indirectly in their papers. Submit your paper to our email: email@example.com before
July 31, 2018 August 16, 2018 (extension date), using our layout template.
Best Paper Award
The selected paper will have the opportunity to participate in the 6th GamaICEB Best Paper Award with the total prize of Rp.15,000,000.
The winning paper of the 6th GamaICEB Best Paper will be published in the Journal of Indonesian Economy and Business (EBSCO, DOAJ, ProQuest indexed) after having revision approved by the editors. All presented abstracts will be published in the 6th GamaICEB proceeding with ISSN: 2548-7965.
All presented paper will be given feedback of similarities check (Turnitin), and the basic grammar check (ETS grammar).
Click here for: The 6th GamaICEB Poster